Join us on December 15-17, 19-23, 26-30 to experience the wonder of the holiday season. You’ll find dazzling lights and displays at Entry Village, Zoo Street, Carousel Plaza, Sculpture Garden, Playground, Leaping Lemur Café and the Primate Discovery Center. Our animal residents – with the exception of our visiting reindeer - will be in their night houses and not visible to the public.
ZooLights takes you on a magical trip to a destination like no other – with Santa Claus, reindeer and seasonal delights. Lovely music will fill the air and bright lights will shine the way as you leave the city behind and retreat to a holiday hideaway. Don’t miss a ride our historic Dentzel Carousel set to traditional holiday music. Please note – the Little Puffer Steam Train will not be running.
This annual favorite is free for SFZS Members in good standing.
- Please note that our animal residents – with the exception of our visiting reindeer - will be in their night houses and not visible to the public.
- Free admission is limited to SFZS Members with a current San Francisco Zoo and Gardens membership.
- ZooLights is a special fundraising event - General Admission passes, Carousel passes, or other discounts cannot be used.
- SFZS Members do not need a ticket. Please show membership card for entry.
- There is free parking on Sloat Boulevard. Parking in our main lot during ZooLights is $10.